Hi everyone, hope you enjoyed Erin’s photos from Market! Today I want to show you what I (Dan) found and loved at Market. Our trip to the Vegas Market was a huge inspiration to us for future projects, and seeing all of the unique designs made us want to get right to work.
These are the pieces I liked:
- An aluminum bowl that looks like a splashing drop of water,
- Ceramic cherry blossoms in a vase,
- A chandelier made with branch-like metal accents,
- A chandelier made with simple cotton ropes,
- A customizable bookcase with separating shelf units,
- A beautiful display cabinet that had the unique feature of “looking through” to the other side of one of the shelves,
- An inverted hutch with the outlines of an antique dresser,
- A cow hide chair with a tubular frame, and lastly,
- A large dining table made from an enormous wooden slab of a tree, cut right from the cross section!