Today I want to feature our favorite finds from our trip to Market at Vegas! We found so many amazing and gorgeous pieces at Market. We connected with other industry professionals, met some design idols of ours, found out about developing techniques in interior design, experimented with trending materials, and overall had a great time.
I especially loved:
- The unique wooden spherical chandeliers,
- The silver foil dresser,
- The sea urchin candle holder (could also function as a decorative accent in any room),
- The rounded dresser,
- The beautiful lacquered stone boxes (nice for a coffee table or vanity),
- The brass birds (such a cute accessory!),
- The bar serving set (very chic),
- The asymmetrical dresser, and, lastly,
- The aluminum patio chair in red.
Okay, that’s enough…show me the photos!